Thursday 23 January 2014

Let's try this again

I have many new year's resolutions, and one of them is to start this blog again. 
In the past year +, I have written so many posts in my head! 
But let's skip the excuses. 
Here are some photos from the most recent wedding I did... 




I had so much fun doing this wedding! The bride wanted cupcakes, cake pops, and a simple wedding cake with a statement flower. 
Oh, and lots of bunting, which is always good!


The flower is made entirely of sugar flower paste, each petal individually hand rolled and cut and frilled and dusted with colour. It took me so long but I love it!

 It was also my first time making cake pops. Yes, I am entirely behind the times. 


 Each table had a small cake centerpiece (made by the bride's sister), and I made mini bunting for each one. 
So cute!


And guest book table bunting for the drinks reception in the marquee.

I love weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment