Thursday 4 October 2012

Farmer's Market

I spent this lovely autumn morning at the Mahon Farmer's Market. It's such a great market, filled with stalls offering loads of locally grown fruit and vegetables... 

 

and the best porridge I've ever had! I've been known to make a trip to this market for the porridge alone. Apparently they soak it overnight in milk. It's so creamy... perfect for a cold morning!
 


 And then for lunch: bread, cheese, and the most amazing mushroom soup. I'm not really a fan of mushrooms, but this soup is incredible!








 Aren't these guys creepy?

I was feeling very autumn-y. Isn't it funny how in the spring, we want to wear flowery prints, and in the fall, we switch to autumn colours? But not even on purpose, it just feels better somehow! Blending in with the leaves or something...



 I love these shoes!!! I got them for 2 pounds in a charity shop in Bristol. And these lovely socks were a gift from Avoca... yum!


Buttons. 
Nice.

2 comments:

  1. wow! so many wonderful pics. ur farmers market is a- mazing! your outfit is to die for. the colors are beautiful and so are u:) those tights are so a-mazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R- you look so much like your mom in the most fabulous ways in your cute outfit. I'm pretty much obsessed with your whole look :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete