Sunday 26 January 2014

Ferris Wheel

Over Christmas, there was a ferris wheel in the city. Sadly, a combination of rain and Christmas preparations meant that Christmas came and went, and we didn't get to ride the ferris wheel. But to our surprise (and joy!), they kept it up into the New Year, and we got to ride it!



When we first got on, I felt like this: (I know this is a horrible photo but it captures my emotions perfectly. I didn't enlarge it as much as the others because I don't want to frighten you).



But then I calmed down, and got to enjoy some amazing views of our city!

And then it started to rain, but oh well :)

Mike got the clever idea of shouting to the people in the next car/box (?) to take a photo of us, and then we took one of them, and we exchanged them when we got off. Ah, technology.




No comments:

Post a Comment