Saturday 4 August 2012


I have learned two lessons:
1. My husband is the most amazing EVER (ok I already knew that)
2. If I mention in a blog post that I want something, Mike will get it for me (?!)


 
  I am the proud new owner of the most GORGEOUS bike in the world. 
And it has a detachable basket.  
Yep. 
Our friends own a bike shop so Mike got a great deal.
And I married Mike so I got a great deal.
So pretty much everyone wins.
But my bike gets first place.

Now I will casually post some more things I like and further test lesson number 2:
 

6 comments:

  1. that is hilarious rachel - loving the blog, and the is a nice bike ( I miss my bike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rache... you are too funny. I hope you get all of that. Especially the house, so I can stay there when I visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! thanks guys... still waiting... i had to wait like, a week for the bike though, so i'm sure he'll come through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bike, and a great hubby! that car is pretty dreamy too, and also on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel! I just discovered your blog (via FB stalking..ahem..research) and I LOVE it!!
    And just so you know, the mentioning things you like on the blog and getting them totally works for me too!
    Even from people other than my husband.
    I've yet to dream as big as you though.
    Obviously I need to start looking for the perfect house.
    You are adorable by the way--a vintage loving girl after my own heart.
    Love from,
    Greta

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh sweetheart!!! your bike is beautiful!!!you have good taste!!!! awesome pics and your husband is pretty much a super hero i think :)

    ReplyDelete