Thursday 9 August 2012

Belgium Part 1


So... I got to go to Belgium last week!


 Jacq and I went to visit our dear friend Esther. 
 

When we stepped into her apartment, it was like walking into a magazine! She gets all her furniture secondhand, and paints it herself. Look at this gorgeous old table she got at a farm.
 Eating on a balcony=being on holiday



 We hung out in Brussels city centre




 And Esther took us to the most AMAZING flea market ever
Looking at this photo makes me jealous of myself.... digging through piles and piles of old clothes. What's in my arm? Oh not much... just several vintage dresses I got for 2 euro each! Aaaah!!!! Curse you Ryanair and your baggage restrictions! 
Next time I'm checking a bag.


2 comments:

  1. What an amazing trip! It looked like you were in a movie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks heavenly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete