Thursday 30 August 2012

Belgium Part 2... the treasures!

 Fleamarket heaven in Belgium! I could just roll around in all those piles of old linens...


And here's the loot!

 


 






 

I think half the fun is digging through giant piles of clothing, heaped on the ground, and then catching a glimpse of vintage fabric and pulling and tugging until you've untangled the wrinkled treasure from its less than worthy companions and offered it new life. Hurrah!

I persuaded the lovely Jacq and Esther to try them on (at about midnight!) after the longest day ever.

Oh! And I also found this gorgeous watercolour... and a few other treasures which I'm sure will show themselves in the weeks to come!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous treasures!!!! absolutely stunning models!!!!!! i love all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete